Students who wish to travel on the bus need to complete a bus enrolment form. A bus timetable is drawn up and will be sent home at the beginning of the year. The bus driver must be obeyed at all times.
Students travelling on the bus must:
- Stay in the same seat unless permission is granted.
- Keep noise down to an acceptable level.
- No eating or drinking on bus.
- Remain seated while bus is travelling.
- Care for younger children.
- Report annoying behaviour or problems to teachers.
- Use safe behaviour when getting on and off the bus.
Any alterations to normal bus arrangements must be in writing to the attention of the teachers so that a Bus Permit can be issued. Parents need to contact the school if they have problems with the bus.