Respect Flexibility Versatility
- Provide a supportive, safe and secure learning environment that promotes thinking, creativity and individuality.
- Provide high quality programs that engage our students in their learning and instil the essential skills that will enable them to reach their full potential; supporting and extending them in all forms of academic, social, creative and physical endeavours.
- Create a resilient school community where all students develop independence, emotional intelligence and social competency as they strive to achieve their full potential as 21st century learners.
- Provide a stimulating and supportive environment for all teachers; and assist, inform and involve parents and the greater community of Koondrook.
Koondrook Primary School works towards achieving its purpose by planning and implementing academic, sporting, artistic and social programs and administrative policies that support and enhance the individual and group.
- Our programs cater for individual differences
- All children are accepted as individuals
- All programs strive to bring out the best in every student
- All programs recognize and support students’ academic, artistic and sporting talents
- The school works to ensure teamwork among school council, staff, students and the wider community
- The school values and welcomes parent participation